Monday, November 12, 2007

Online class

I'm not sure how I felt about the online class. I definately feel like it was less productive, but that could just be b/c it was the first time and there were technical issues. Unproductive seems to be the theme of this weekend though! 3 days and I feel like I had less time to get done all of that end of the quarter stuff. I think all of this technology is great and fun to incorporate into the classroom, but at this point it definately is time consuming making smartboard lessons, updating class websites and grades...On a positive note, I saw Bon Jovi Saturday!

3 comments:

Jim Hollis said...

Hi Liz,

I developed a Smart Board resource page to support the teachers I work with. You may find some good resources to save you some time.

Teachers Love SMART Boards

If you're looking for something specific, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers!

Jim

Sharing is Caring

Danielle said...

I feel like we accomplished less as well this week. When new technology is used, even in our own lives, it takes time to learn how to use it, which always makes me feel like I'm accomplishing much less. But I think the learning from our online experience is very valuable for our futures!

Diana said...

I thought that the maratech session went well. The skype, not so much. We had a difficult time inviting everyone to the chat.