Sunday, November 25, 2007

Stress

The holiday season has arrived! I am feeling the stress of it all with the semester in TEAM winding down, shopping, curriculum...lots to do! Filling out the last online input and seeing all that is due in the upcoming weeks was scary.
As I was shopping this weekend online, I finally used googlecheckout I have been hearing about. It was pretty exciting in that it saved me $10, I have to play around with it some more to see if it will be as useful for future purchases.
I am excited to start dabbling with some website-creating in class this week. I remember doing some programing in college and feeling very confused and overwhelmed with it. But like most things we learn, I think it will make much more sense this time around!

5 comments:

D said...

Yeah, it's definitely crazy right now.

Christine Southard said...

Welcome to crunch time. :)

Mr. Stein said...

I used Dreamweaver once before also Liz, but that was four years ago. We also didn't actually turn out work into a website. It was a digital portfolio that you could read off a CD. Unfortunately, no prospective employers ever wanted to see it. I feel your stress too Liz. Maybe TEAM should create a support group.

Adam Dugger said...

It is insane.. you are so right Liz. Hopefully in another month life will return to its normal insane pace as opposed to the totally insane and tough to mentally grasp holiday season.

Diana said...

I feel the same right about now. I'm not sure what google checkout is but i am going to go look for it now. Good luck with all your work!